This month’s news:
- In 2023, CLIR and EDUCAUSE plan to take a hiatus to substantively assess the Leading Change Institute and to launch an updated program in summer 2024. We will extensively consult with program alumni and leaders in the field of higher education throughout the process. If you’re interested in attending or sending a staff member to a future Institute, we encourage you to sign up for our mailing list to be informed of updates.
- DLF’s Born-Digital Access Working Group recently published the third post in its blog series, “Legal and Ethical Considerations for Providing Access to Born-Digital Collections: Attorney-Client Privilege”.
- The DLF AIG Metadata Working Group’s Blog subgroup just published “Metadata During Covid – Part II” on the DLF blog.
- CLIR offices are closed Monday-Friday, November 21-25 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
This month’s open DLF group meetings:
For the most up-to-date schedule of DLF group meetings and events (plus NDSA meetings, conferences, and more), bookmark the DLF Community Calendar. Can’t find meeting call-in information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group: Wednesday, November 2, 2 pm ET/11 am PT
- DLF AIG Metadata Assessment Working Group: Thursday, November 10, 1:15 pm ET/10:15 am PT
- DLF AIG Cultural Assessment Working Group: Monday, November 14, 1 pm ET/10 am PT
- DLF AIG Cost Assessment Working Group: Monday, November 14, 3 pm ET/12 pm PT
- DLF Committee for Equity and Inclusion: Friday, November 18, 1pm ET/10 am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility IT and Development Subgroup: Monday, November 28, 11 am ET/8 am PT
DLF groups are open to ALL, regardless of whether or not you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Learn more about our working groups and how to get involved on the DLF website. Interested in starting a new working group or reviving an older one? Need to schedule an upcoming working group call? Check out the DLF Organizer’s Toolkit to learn more about how Team DLF supports our working groups, and send us a message at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.