We offer many ways for you to stay connected with DLF and aware of happenings in the digital library community!
For DLF Forum-specific updates and information, we invite you to subscribe to the DLF Forum News mailing list. Major DLF news is also available via CLIR press releases and bi-monthly CLIR Issues newsletters. Don’t miss out! Sign up for CLIR Issues here.
We also sponsor active community listservs, CLIR Connect discussion forums, and Google Groups. Several are private to particular groups, such as our DLF Forum Mentors, or current and alumni participants in our eResearch Network.
Our publicly-joinable discussion groups include:
• DLF-Announce, our primary listserv, for general community news and announcements
• DLF-PM, a dedicated list of the Project Managers group
• an open Google Group for our Digital Library Assessment working group
• an open Google Group for our Digital Library Pedagogy working group
• various CLIR Connect discussion groups sponsored by our parent organization, the Council on Library and Information Resources.
DLF is the primary maintainer of the most active and complete open events calendar for the community interested in digital libraries and archives, digital humanities, open science and publishing, and digital museum happenings worldwide. Check it out, learn more, and write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like permission to edit the calendar or want our help in adding an event.
The DLF blog on this website is very active. News updates from the blog are available through RSS feeds.
To drink from the firehose, subscribe to: https://www.diglib.org/feed/ For a specific news stream, simply add “feed” to the end of the URL for the particular topic. For example, for a newsfeed specific to #DLFjobs postings, subscribe to: https://www.diglib.org/topics/jobs/feed/. Blog topics are visible in the footer of this page.