A monthly round-up of news, upcoming working group meetings and events, and CLIR program updates from the Digital Library Federation.
This month’s news:
- Calls for proposals for the 2023 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF preconference workshops, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2023: Communities of Time and Place close tonight, Monday, May 1, at 11:59pm ET. More information and links to CFPs are on the DLF Forum blog.
- Read our ER&L GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellow reflection, and apply to be our GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellow at the ASIS&T annual meeting this fall!
- ICYMI: See the April-March 2023 edition of the newly re-designed CLIR News.
- Join the Open Copyright Education Advisory Network (OCEAN) on Zoom for their upcoming Discussion Series starting on May 5. Events are free to attend but registration is required.
- CLIR/DLF will be closed on Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
This month’s DLF group events:
DLF Technology Strategy for Archives (TS4A) Working Group – Quarterly Meeting
Wednesday, May 24, 2pm ET/11am PT; Register in advance for call-in information
Join DLF’s Technology Strategy for Archives (TS4A) Working Group for our next quarterly meeting. Agenda will be sent out to the TS4A listserv ahead of the call (subscribe here).
This month’s open DLF group meetings:
For the most up-to-date schedule of DLF group meetings and events (plus NDSA meetings, conferences, and more), bookmark the DLF Community Calendar. Can’t find meeting call-in information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLF Digital Accessibility IT & Development Subgroup: Monday, May 1, 11:15am ET/8:15am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group: Wednesday, May 3, 2pm ET/11am PT
- DLF AIG Cultural Assessment Working Group: Monday, May 8, 1pm ET/10am PT
- DLF AIG Cost Assessment Working Group: Monday, May 8, 3pm ET/12pm PT
- DLF AIG Metadata Working Group: Thursday, May 18, 1:15pm ET/10:15am PT
- DLF AIG User Experience Working Group: Friday, May 19, 11am ET/8am PT
- DLF Committee for Equity and Inclusion: Friday, May 19, 1pm ET/10am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility Policy and Workflows Subgroup: Friday, May 26, 1pm ET/10am PT
DLF groups are open to ALL, regardless of whether or not you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Learn more about our working groups and how to get involved on the DLF website. Interested in starting a new working group or reviving an older one? Need to schedule an upcoming working group call? Check out the DLF Organizer’s Toolkit to learn more about how Team DLF supports our working groups, and send us a message at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.