This month’s news:
- Registration for the 2021 DLF Forum, NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2021, and Learn@DLF is now open. Head to the Forum website for more information about this year’s keynote speakers, event programs, and more!
- CLIR will be closed Monday, September 6, in observance of Labor Day.
- DLF’s Digital Accessibility working group’s (DAWG) IT subgroup recently completed an accessibility audit of the transcription tool, Otter.ai. You can read more about their findings on the DLF wiki.
- Applications open September 27 for submissions to the ninth cycle of CLIR’s Recordings at Risk regranting program. Follow @CLIRgrants on Twitter for program updates and announcements.
This month’s open DLF group meetings:
For the most up-to-date schedule of DLF group meetings and events (plus NDSA meetings, conferences, and more), make sure to bookmark the DLF Community Calendar. Can’t find meeting call-in information? Email us at email@example.com.
- DLF Digital Accessibility working group: Wednesday, September 8, 2pm ET/11am PT
- DLF Working Group on Labor in Digital Libraries, Archives, and Museums: Monday, September 13, 12pm ET/9am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility Education & Advocacy subgroup: Monday, September 13, 1pm ET/10am PT
- DLF AIG Cultural Assessment working group: Monday, September 13, 1pm ET/10am PT
- DLF AIG Cost Assessment working group: Monday, September 13, 3pm ET/12pm PT
- DLF AIG Metadata Assessment working group: Thursdays, September 16 & 30, 1:15pm ET/10:15am PT
- DLF Committee for Equity & Inclusion: Thursday, September 16, 3pm ET/12pm PT
- DLF Museums Cohort: Wednesday, September 22, 2pm ET/11am PT
- DLF AIG User Experience working group: Friday, September 24, 2pm ET/11am PT
DLF groups are open to ALL, regardless of whether or not you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Learn more about our working groups and how to get involved on the DLF website. Interested in starting a new working group or reviving an older one? Need to schedule an upcoming working group call? Check out the DLF Organizer’s Toolkit to learn more about how Team DLF supports our working groups, and send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help.