This month’s news:
- We’re excited to announce the newest DLF group, the Technology Strategy for Archives Working Group (TS4A)! Organized by the facilitators of the IMLS-funded Lighting the Way project, TS4A will focus on supporting archives and technology workers, management, and leadership. Head to the DLF blog to learn more about TS4A, and register for the group’s June kickoff meeting below!
- School’s out! If you’re looking for summer road trip listening recommendations, catch up on the rest of our HBCU college tour in CLIR’s Material Memory podcast before season 3 concludes later in June.
- CLIR and DLF will be closed Friday, June 17 in observance of Juneteenth.
This month’s DLF group events:
DLF Technology Strategy for Archives (TS4A) – Kickoff Call
Tuesday, June 28, 2 pm ET/11 am PT; Register in advance for call-in information
Join the DLF Technology Strategy for Archives Working Group’s (TS4A) first open meeting for a chance to learn about our newest working group and provide input on future planning. Like all DLF groups, TS4A is open to ALL, regardless of formal role, experience, or institutional affiliation; however, please make sure to register in advance for this meeting.
This month’s open DLF group meetings:
For the most up-to-date schedule of DLF group meetings and events (plus NDSA meetings, conferences, and more), bookmark the DLF Community Calendar. Can’t find meeting call-in information? Email us at email@example.com.
- DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group: Wednesday, June 1, 2 pm ET/11 am PT
- DLF Working Group on Labor in Digital Libraries, Archives, and Museums: Tuesday, June 7, 12 pm ET/9 am PT
- DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group: Tuesday, June 7, 2 pm ET/11 am PT
- DLF AIG Cost Assessment Working Group: Monday, June 13, 3 pm ET/12 pm PT
- DLF Working Group on Privacy and Ethics in Technology: Wednesday, June 15, 3 pm ET/12 pm PT
- DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group (#DLFteach Twitter chat): Thursday, June 16, 2 pm ET/11 am PT
- DLF Committee for Equity and Inclusion: Friday, June 17, 1 pm ET/10 am PT
- DLF Working Group on Labor in Digital Libraries, Archives, and Museums: Wednesday, June 22, 12 pm ET/9 am PT
- DLF AIG Metadata Working Group: Thursday, June 23, 1:15 pm ET/10:15 am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility Policy and Workflows Subgroup: Friday, June 24, 1 pm ET/10 am PT
- DLF AIG User Experience Group: Friday, June 24, 3 pm ET/12 pm PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility IT and Development Subgroup: Monday, June 27, 11 am ET/ 8 am PT
- DLF AIG Cultural Assessment Working Group: Thursday, June 30, 2 pm ET/11 am PT
DLF groups are open to ALL, regardless of whether or not you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Learn more about our working groups and how to get involved on the DLF website. Interested in starting a new working group or reviving an older one? Need to schedule an upcoming working group call? Check out the DLF Organizer’s Toolkit to learn more about how Team DLF supports our working groups, and send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help.