This month’s news:
- At the 2023 DLF Forum closing plenary, participants joined us for small group discussions about the four topics registrants indicated were most important to them about attending a conference. We’re excited to offer a similar session virtually to open the door to feedback from folks who may not have attended the Forum in person. Join us in co-creating the blueprint for the future of conferencing in our community. The DLF Forum has always been a place of innovation and collaboration, and together, we can continue to make it even more special. More information and link to register available on DLF’s website.
- In October, with support from a GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Award, Devon Murphy attended the 86th Annual Meeting of (ASIS&T) in London. Read about their experience in their fellow reflection on the DLF blog.
- ICYMI: CLIR’s newest information literacy podcast, “For Your Reference,” is now available. Watch the first episode and subscribe here.
- CLIR will partner with Shift Collective to evaluate its Recordings at Risk program. Learn more about this partnership and the project’s research team on CLIR’s website.
- CLIR and DLF will close on Thursday, December 21 for our winter break and re-open on Thursday, January 4, 2024. We wish you a joyful holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the new year!
This month’s open DLF group meetings:
For the most up-to-date schedule of DLF group meetings and events (plus NDSA meetings, conferences, and more), bookmark the DLF Community Calendar. Can’t find meeting call-in information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLF Digital Accessibility IT and Development Subgroup: Monday, December 4, 1:15pm ET/10:15am PT
- DLF Digital Accessibility Working Group: Wednesday, December 6, 2pm ET/11am PT
- DLF AIG Cultural Assessment Working Group: Monday, December 11, 2pm ET/11am PT
- DLF AIG Cost Assessment Working Group: Monday, December 11, 3pm ET/12pm PT
- DLF AIG Metadata Working Group: Thursday, December 14, 1:15pm ET/10:15am PT
- DLF AIG User Experience Working Group: Friday, December 15, 11am ET/8am PT
DLF groups are open to ALL, regardless of whether or not you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution. Learn more about our working groups and how to get involved on the DLF website. Interested in starting a new working group or reviving an older one? Need to schedule an upcoming working group call? Check out the DLF Organizer’s Toolkit to learn more about how Team DLF supports our working groups, and send us a message at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.