The Digital Library Federation would like to invite members of our broad community of digital library practitioners to participate in planning the 2017 DLF Forum, to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 23-25, 2017.
Volunteers join one or more of the following subcommittees, centered around various aspects of Forum planning, and will be called on to help review proposals:
- Program Committee – helps DLF manage the submissions, selection, and scheduling process
- Sponsorship Committee – helps raise money and make sure sponsors interact with DLF in a meaningful way
- Scholarship Committee – helps select and welcome DLF Forum fellows and Cross-Pollinators
- Social – helps DLF plan mentorship programs, Dine-Arounds, and other social events
- Local – helps connect DLF with Milwaukee venues, resources, and organizations
- Inclusivity – help DLF with details that make the Forum welcoming and accessible
If you are interested in playing a vital role in shaping the 2017 DLF Forum, please let us know by completing this brief form by December 20, 2016.
This is a community and practitioner-based event, so we need community help in organizing it! Time commitments will not be onerous (monthly conference calls and some subcommittee work). We see this as a great way to help shape the Forum and work with peers across institutional lines.