- DLF Forum 2010: Events
- DLF Forum 2010: Presentations
- DLF Forum 2010: Resources
- DLF Forum 2010: Sidebar Box
- DLF Forum 2010: Social Media
- DLF Forum 2010: Sponsorship
9:00 a.m., Monday, November 1st – 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010
- Schedule summary
- Detailed schedule for entire forum, as of 11/24/10 (now includes links to speakers’ PowerPoint presentations)
- Additional forum resources
- Post Fall Forum Events
Registration for both the DLF Fall Forum and Taiga6 is now closed; we are at full capacity. If you wish to put your name on a waiting list, please contact Leslie Eagle, email: leagle at clir dot org.
If you have any questions, please contact Leslie Eagle. Email: leagle at clir dot org.
If your organization would like to help sponsor the 2010 Fall Forum, click here.
Crowne Plaza Cabaña
4290 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306 USA
Reservations: Make your hotel reservations early – a special group rate of $149 (single or double) has been arranged for a limited number of hotel rooms at the conference hotel. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 650-857-0787 or online at: www.cppaloalto.crowneplaza.com.
When calling the hotel or making online reservations, type in the three letter group code to receive the special group rate. The three letter code is CLI.
Cut-off-date: The reservations cut-off-date for conference participants is Friday, October 1, 2010. The pricing of hotel rooms after this date will be the hotel’s best available rate.
Check out the City of Palo Alto’s visitors’ site for information on local attractions and restaurants.
Transportation to and from Conference Hotel
Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
Distance: 13 MI South to Hotel
(Take light rail, Airport Flyer, to Caltrain to San Antonio; call hotel (650.628.0195) and ask for complimentary train station shuttle. Taxi or Super Shuttle also available.)
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Distance: 25 MI North to Hotel
(Taxi or Super Shuttle)
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Distance: 32 MI North East to Hotel
(Taxi, Super Shuttle, or BART to Millbrae stop to transfer to Caltrain to San Antonio; call hotel (650.628.0195) for complimentary train station shuttle.)
Train Station Name: Caltrain Station, San Antonio
Distance: 0.5 MI West to Hotel
(Call hotel at 650.628.0195 for complimentary train station shuttle.)
The DLF Fall Forum 2010 Program Committee
- Charles Blair, University of Chicago
- Tom Cramer, Stanford University
- Declan Fleming, University of California, San Diego
- Amanda French, George Mason University
- Rachel Frick, Council on Library and Information Resources
- Joshua Greenberg, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Delphine Khanna, University of Pennsylvania
- Bethany Nowviskie, University of Virginia
- John Ober, California Digital Library
- David Reynolds, Johns Hopkins University
- Jenn Riley, Indiana University Bloomington
- Sarah Shreeves, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jon Stroop, Princeton University
- Jennifer Vinopal, New York University