The Digital Library Federation will host a second DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference on November 6, 2016, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, preceding this year’s DLF Forum.
This will be a one day meeting specifically created for those who work with digital libraries and/or digital scholarship at liberal arts colleges. The event is designed to foster conversation and build community, both formally and informally. Participants do not need to be members of DLF.
When: Sunday, November 6, 2016, 9am-5pm (exact times may shift slightly)
Where: Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee
Registration: $50 (includes a hot lunch and coffee breaks)
Jarrett M. Drake, Digital Archivist at Princeton University’s Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library, will open the day with a keynote focusing on “the role of college and university archives in documenting and dialoguing dissent student activism on campus.”
Registration is open now and room bookings are available at Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel. (We encourage early room reservations!) Information on registration for the DLF Forum and Digital Preservation 2016 is also available.
- Angie Beiriger, Reed College
- Kevin Butterfield, University of Richmond
- Ryan Clement, Middlebury College
- Franny Gaede (chair), Butler University
- Angela Galvan, SUNY Geneseo
- Andrew Prellwitz, Ripon College
- Shilpa Rele, Loyola Marymount University
- Chelcie Rowell (chair), Wake Forest University