The Digital Library Federation would like to invite members of our broad community of digital library practitioners to participate in planning the 2018 DLF Forum, to be held near Las Vegas, NV, October 15-17, 2018.
Volunteers join one or more of the following subcommittees, centered around various aspects of Forum planning, and will be called on to help review proposals:
- Program Committee – helps DLF manage the submissions, selection, and scheduling process
- Sponsorship Committee – helps raise money and make sure sponsors interact with DLF in a meaningful way
- Scholarship Committee – helps select and welcome DLF Forum fellows and Cross-Pollinators
- Social – helps DLF plan mentorship programs, Dine-Arounds, and other social events
- Local – helps connect DLF with Las Vegas venues, resources, and organizations
- Inclusivity – help DLF with details that make the Forum welcoming and accessible
If you are interested in playing a vital role in shaping the 2018 DLF Forum, please let us know by completing this brief form by January 19, 2018.
This is a community and practitioner-based event, so we need community help in organizing it! Time commitments will not be onerous (monthly conference calls and some subcommittee work). Like all our groups, you need not be from a member institution to participate! We see this as a great way to help shape the Forum and work with peers across institutional lines.