2012 DLF Forum: Denver, Colorado

Overview

The 2012 DLF Forum was held in Denver, Colorado, Sunday, November 4th – Monday, November 5th, 2012, with pre- and post-conference events on November 2nd, November 3rd, and November 6th. All sessions and events took place at the Westin Denver Downtown.

Forum participation is open to all who are interested in contributing to and playing an active part in the successful future of digital libraries, museum and archives services, and collections. The Forum featured presentations and panels, workshops, research updates, working sessions, demos, and more. Please visit our Schedule page for details.

To receive the most recent news about the forum, subscribe to the Forum Newsfeed.

Search for the hash tag #dlfforum to view tweets about the DLF Forum!

The 2012 DLF Forum is sponsored in part by…

Recent Forum News

• CFP time! DLF Forum, #dlfLAC Pre-conference, & Digital Preservation 2017

We’ve just shared our latest DLF Forum Newsletter, full of major updates on October’s fun in Pittsburgh! See CFPs for our DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-conference, the 2017 DLF Forum, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017 below. (And subscribe to catch the next edition!) DLF Forum Call for Proposals …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Karina Wratschko

Karina Wratschko (@karinanw) currently serves as Special Projects Librarian at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. She attended the Forum with support from a Kress+DLF GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellowship, and as part of a partnership with the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA).   This was my …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Stacy Williams

This reflection was provided by Stacy Williams (@stacywill1804), Head of the Helen Topping Architecture and Fine Arts Library at USC. Stacy attended the DLF Forum with support from a Kress+DLF Cross-Pollinator Fellowship.    I attended DLF 2016 for the first time during what became …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Adam Townes

This reflection was written by Adam Townes, Coordinator of Research Support Services at the University of Houston. Adam attended the Forum with support from an ARL+DLF Forum Fellowship.     “It is my earnest hope to participate in the DLF Forum in order to …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Camille Thomas

This reflection was provided by Camille Thomas (@Afrofuturistlib), Scholarly Communication Librarian at Texas Tech University Libraries. Camille attended the 2016 DLF Forum with support from a DLF Forum Fellowship for Students and New Professionals.     I was very glad to represent Texas Tech University …

Read More