DLF Welcomes 26 New Members
The Digital Library Federation is a robust and diverse community of practitioners who advance research, teaching and learning through the application of digital library research, technology and services. DLF serves as a resource and catalyst for collaboration among digital library developers, project managers, and all who are invested in digital library issues. As confirmation of the relevance and vibrancy of our work, the community continues to grow.
We are pleased to announce 26 new members for the 2014-2015 membership year, including 12 liberal arts colleges and universities.
New DLF Members
- Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
- Bates College
- Baylor University
- Bucknell University
- California State University Channel Islands
- Colby College
- Colgate University
- Duke University
- Furman University
- Getty Research Institute
- Haverford College
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Reed College
- Swarthmore College
- Trinity University
- University of Alabama
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Texas at Arlington
- Vassar College
- Washington and Lee University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- West Virginia University
A warm welcome to all of our new members. We hope to see you at the Forum this October.
The Digital Library Federation program serves its parent organization, the Council on Library and Information Resources as the place where strategy informs practice. Through DLF programs and support, we connect CLIR’s vision and research agenda to our active practitioner network.