The Forum is a community event and it does not generate a profit for the DLF. It is funded by sponsorship, membership dues, and registration fees. 2014 was the largest Forum yet with over 400 attendees. We expect our first forum outside of the United States to be just as exciting. Please contact Louisa Kwasigroch if you are interested in sponsoring the 2015 DLF Forum, October 26–28 in Vancouver, BC.
- You will be supporting critical development and progress in the digital library community.
- The DLF Forum provides the opportunity for members to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on experience.
- You can be part of the program—send one of your staff to participate in a session or poster/demo in the Community Idea Exchange.
- The Forum offers a unique opportunity to reach technologists and decision makers at some of the most important institutions in North America.
- You will reach an in-person audience of some 400 attendees. In addition, your organization will be mentioned in the livestream and recordings of the opening/closing sessions.
- Your logo will appear on the 2015 DLF Forum website.
|Benefit||Platinum ($5,000)||Gold ($2,500)||Silver ($1,000)||Contributor ($500)|
|Named conference opportunity||Reception or Keynote||Coffee station or afternoon break||None||None|
|Acknowledgement from the podium||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Poster/demo in the Community Idea Exchange||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Featured Sponsor on diglib.org||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Logo on DLF Forum website||Large||Medium||Small||Small|
Unique Sponsorship Opportunities
Select sessions will be streamed and recorded to create opportunities for more people to experience the Forum.
BEVERAGE TUMBLERS—$3,500 SPONSORED
Features your logo on the reusable beverage tumblers that each attendee receives. Great for branding and the environment.
BADGE LANYARDS—$2,000 SPONSORED
Everyone will be wearing your logo.
Support the travel and registration for someone who would not typically be funded to attend the Forum.