2013 DLF Forum: Austin, Texas

Main Background Image

The 2013 DLF Forum was held November 4–6, 2013 in Austin, TX at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Over 350 digital library practitioners participated.

View the Forum Twitter archive.

Recent Forum News

• A meandering reflection on the “representation” theme of DLF and how it nearly fell flat

This Forum Update was provided by Yasmeen Shorish, Physical & Life Sciences Librarian at James Madison University. @yasmeen_azadi | https://staffweb.lib.jmu.edu/users/shorisyl Thanks to the DLF + ARL Fellowship aimed at underrepresented groups, I attended my first-ever DLF in October. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I …

Read More
  • Cross-Pollinating at the 2015 DLF Forum

This Forum Update was provided by Sumitra Duncan, New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC) Web Archiving Coordinator, Frick Art Reference Library. Find her on Twitter @artlibrariannyc. In late October I traveled to Vancouver, B.C., to attend my first Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum as a Museum Cross-Pollinator …

Read More
  • A European experience at the DLF Forum 2015

This Forum Update was provided by Bojana Vidović, Librarian, Zrenjanin National Museum in Serbia.  As a second generation of fellows of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation and the DLF for cross-pollinators – museum professionals seeking for expanding knowledge in digital technologies and trends– I am honored …

Read More
  • Great Forum, Great T-shirt

This Forum Update was provided by Neil Sreenan, Manager, Digital Asset Systems, Dallas Museum of Art. @nsreenan | neilsreenan.com       The reason I initially applied for the Museum Cross-Pollinator Fellowship was because it seemed the DLF Forum would be an excellent venue to advance my …

Read More
  • ER&L Cross-Pollinator Reflection on the 2015 DLF Forum

This Forum Update was provided by Jonathan Shank, Acquisitions & E-Resources Librarian, Northwestern University Galter Health Sciences Library. Find him on Twitter @ShankLib.     I am extremely grateful to have received a Cross-Pollinator Travel Award from DLF and ER&L, which made it possible for me to …

Read More
Read More Forum Posts