2013 DLF Forum: Austin, Texas

Main Background Image

The 2013 DLF Forum was held November 4–6, 2013 in Austin, TX at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Over 350 digital library practitioners participated.

View the Forum Twitter archive.

Recent Forum News

• Digital Preservation Outside the Academic Realm: who can and who will?

This Forum Update was provided by Caroline Dechert, Librarian and Archivist, Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe, NM. I am deeply grateful to the DLF and to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation for the opportunity to attend this year’s Forum as a Museum Cross-Pollinator, and to the …

Read More
  • Diary of an Inspired Library Assistant

This Forum Update was provided by Renee Romero, Online Learning Library Assistant, University of California, Los Angeles. @renromana I remember first receiving the news that I had been chosen to be a New Professional Fellow at the 2014 DLF Forum. I was filled with thankfulness at being chosen, …

Read More
  • Impressions from a DLF Newbie

This Forum Update was provided by George Apodaca, Affiliate Assistant Librarian, Manuscripts and Archives Department, University of Delaware Library. The 2014 DLF Forum truly helped me put into perspective the sheer amount of opportunities and resources digital library collections and DH projects have available in spite of times of …

Read More
  • Expanding the Definition of a “Digital Library”

This Forum Update was provided by Samantha Norling, Archivist for the Indianapolis Museum of Art. As one member of the inaugural group of Museum Cross-Pollinator Fellows, the Digital Library Federation generously covered my travel and registration expenses for the DLF Forum, making it possible for me to attend …

Read More
  • Forum Radio Wrap-Up

Lost in the Stacks, “the one and only Research Library Rock’n’Roll show” from WREK at Georgia Tech, will be doing the final of three episodes on the 2014 DLF Forum today at noon EDT. The show will be a Forum wrap-up and review. You can listen to …

Read More
Read More Forum Posts