Early-bird registration for the 2017 DLF Forum, Liberal Arts/HBCUs Pre-Conference, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017 will open June 2, 2017. After September 18th, the regular rate will go into effect.
Please keep in mind that registration slots go very quickly and in recent years the conference has sold out up to three months ahead of time!
Register here beginning June 2nd.
About the Forum
The 2017 DLF Forum will be held October 23-25, 2017, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Additional events will take place on October 22nd and 25th-26th.
The program will be announced after community voting takes place in summer 2017.
DLF Forum registration includes meals! Your ticket covers three continental breakfasts, two hot lunches, frequent coffee/snack breaks, and the conference reception.
New for 2017: DLF member institutions will receive one code for a free Forum registration, sent via email to DLF’s main contact. However, these spots will be held only until August 7th, at which time they will be released to the general public.
- DLF Member Organization representative: $0
(one coupon code per institution; use it or lose it by August 7th!)
- Forum Presenter (members and non-members; acceptances in June): $450
- DLF Member
- Early bird: $475
- Regular: $500 (after September 18th)
- Non-DLF Member
- Early bird: $750
- Regular: $775 (after September 18th)
- Student (limited number available!): $300
Prices are in USD. A list of current DLF Member Institutions can be found here.
Affiliated Events and Rates
- DLF Liberal Arts College Pre-conference (#dlfLAC), organized this year in partnership with the HBCU Library Alliance: $50 (includes a hot lunch and coffee breaks)
- NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017 (#digipres17): $200 (includes continental breakfast, hot lunch, coffee breaks, and reception). A limited number of student tickets ($150) will also be available.
- More to come!
All 2017 DLF Forum cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to email@example.com.
A full refund minus a $25 service fee is available until September 22. No refunds will be available starting October 9.