2013 DLF Forum: Austin, Texas

Main Background Image

The 2013 DLF Forum was held November 4–6, 2013 in Austin, TX at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Over 350 digital library practitioners participated.

View the Forum Twitter archive.

Recent Forum News

• Community Voting for the DLF Forum and Digital Preservation 2017

The proposals are in for the DLF Forum and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017! Now it’s time to shape the program. From May 31- June 12, proposals will be open for public voting through the DLF community voting app: voting.diglib.org. During this period, community members will be able to review titles …

Read More
  • CFP time! DLF Forum, #dlfLAC Pre-conference, & Digital Preservation 2017

We’ve just shared our latest DLF Forum Newsletter, full of major updates on October’s fun in Pittsburgh! See CFPs for our DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-conference, the 2017 DLF Forum, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017 below. (And subscribe to catch the next edition!) DLF Forum Call for Proposals …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Karina Wratschko

Karina Wratschko (@karinanw) currently serves as Special Projects Librarian at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. She attended the Forum with support from a Kress+DLF GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellowship, and as part of a partnership with the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA).   This was my …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Stacy Williams

This reflection was provided by Stacy Williams (@stacywill1804), Head of the Helen Topping Architecture and Fine Arts Library at USC. Stacy attended the DLF Forum with support from a Kress+DLF Cross-Pollinator Fellowship.    I attended DLF 2016 for the first time during what became …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Adam Townes

This reflection was written by Adam Townes, Coordinator of Research Support Services at the University of Houston. Adam attended the Forum with support from an ARL+DLF Forum Fellowship.     “It is my earnest hope to participate in the DLF Forum in order to …

Read More
Read More Forum Posts