2013 DLF Forum: Austin, Texas

Main Background Image

The 2013 DLF Forum was held November 4–6, 2013 in Austin, TX at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Over 350 digital library practitioners participated.

View the Forum Twitter archive.

Recent Forum News

• Fellow Reflection: Lisa Goldberg

Lisa Goldberg is a Private Conservator and News Editor for the American Institute for Conservation (AIC). She attended the DLF Forum as a member of AIC, with support from a Kress+DLF Cross-Pollinator Fellowship.       Even though some time has passed since I …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Ethan Gates

Ethan Gates (@The_BFOOL) is currently a Moving Image Archiving and Preservation Technician for the NYU Dept. of Cinema Studies. He attended the AMIA/DLF Hack Day event at AMIA’s annual conference, and was a ‘virtual cross-pollinator’, connecting ideas and conversations between AMIA and DLF.  You can find his …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Nik Dragovic

This reflection was written by Nik Dragovic. Nik is currently a Research Library Fellow in the Digital Library Program at Emory University, and attended the Forum with support from a DLF Forum Fellowship for Students and New Professionals.     Although the 2016 DLF Forum was only …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Hoan-Vu Do

Hoan-Vu is currently a web librarian with the San Diego Public Library. His attendance at the Forum (Nov. 7-9 in Milwaukee WI) was supported by an ARL+DLF Forum Fellowship.     Attending the 2016 DLF Forum: Milwaukee was energizing and inspirational. It was my first time at …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Cameron Cook

This reflection was written by Cameron Cook (@cameron_ccook), Digital Curation Resident Librarian for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Cameron attended the Forum in November with support from a Students and New Professionals Fellowship.     Since returning from the DLF Forum and having some time to contemplate my …

Read More
Read More Forum Posts