2013 DLF Forum: Austin, Texas

Main Background Image

The 2013 DLF Forum was held November 4–6, 2013 in Austin, TX at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Over 350 digital library practitioners participated.

View the Forum Twitter archive.

Recent Forum News

• Karina Wratschko

Karina Wratschko (@karinanw) currently serves as Special Projects Librarian at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. She attended the Forum with support from a Kress+DLF GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellowship, and as part of a partnership with the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA).   This was my …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Stacy Williams

This reflection was provided by Stacy Williams (@stacywill1804), Head of the Helen Topping Architecture and Fine Arts Library at USC. Stacy attended the DLF Forum with support from a Kress+DLF Cross-Pollinator Fellowship.    I attended DLF 2016 for the first time during what became …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Adam Townes

This reflection was written by Adam Townes, Coordinator of Research Support Services at the University of Houston. Adam attended the Forum with support from an ARL+DLF Forum Fellowship.     “It is my earnest hope to participate in the DLF Forum in order to …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Camille Thomas

This reflection was provided by Camille Thomas (@Afrofuturistlib), Scholarly Communication Librarian at Texas Tech University Libraries. Camille attended the 2016 DLF Forum with support from a DLF Forum Fellowship for Students and New Professionals.     I was very glad to represent Texas Tech University …

Read More
  • Fellow Reflection: Cat Phan

This reflection was provided by Cat Phan (@phancat), Digital Archivist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Cat attended the Forum with support from and ARL+DLF Forum Fellowship.      It is hard to untie my reflections on last November’s DLF Forum from that of the …

Read More
Read More Forum Posts