The Community Showcase will take place on Sunday, November 4 from 1 – 2pm. Participants will get a preview of the posters and demos during the Lightning Round at lunch. The Community Showcase is an opportunity for participants to engage, ask questions, and find out how to get involved.
The Lightning Round will take place during lunch on Sunday, November 4, a little before 1PM. A presenter from each poster and demo will give a short 45 second pitch, providing an opportunity for Forum participants to preview the various topics and tools that make up the Community Showcase.
Community Showcase Posters and Demos
- Anvil Academic: A Service-Oriented Publisher for the Digital Humanities
- Connecting Presidential Collections
- Digital Public Library of America Service Hubs Pilot
- Do you TEI? A Survey of TEI Practices in Libraries
- Health Checking Your Content in the Cloud – Ensuring Data Integrity, How DuraCloud Does It
- Making Mobile Meaningful: Digital Collections for Mobile Users
- Network Analyses of Library Catalog Data
- United We Stand a Chance: Partnerships within Partnerships in the Digital Library Space
Korey Jackson (Anvil Academic Publishing)
Sheila Blackford (The Miller Center at the University of Virginia)
Mary Molinaro (The University of Kentucky)
Michelle Dalmau (Indiana University Digital Library Program) and Kevin S. Hawkins (MPublishing, University of Michigan)
Carissa Smith (Duraspace)
Julie Hardesty (Indiana University)
Harriett Green, Kirk Hess, and Richard Hislop (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Gina Siesing (Tufts University)
View the community reporting Google doc for this session!