DLF membership is open to any organization engaged in building or using digital libraries, including archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, museums, and vendors. Members are expected to contribute to community efforts through a variety of research and development, information sharing, and catalytic initiatives. Members may participate in workgroups, such as the project managers group; committees, such as an outreach and communications committee; or they may support the Forum by contributing to the program when appropriate, and sending personnel from the organization who will actively participate. Members will will also have special opportunities to contribute to other events or programs.
- Discounted Forum registration
- Travel award and fellowship opportunities
- Complimentary job postings
- Workgroups and affiliated resources
- DLF communications and outreach support via Twitter, Facebook, DLF-Announce listserv, and our website
- Access to DLF’s Director, Rachel L. Frick, for speaking engagements, grant support, and other initiative planning
- Support of the digital library community
The fee for membership is $6,000 per year. Any institution that is also a CLIR sponsor receives a discounted fee of $4,500. The membership year runs from July 1-June 30; for any member joining after July, annual dues will be prorated accordingly.
Please contact Louisa Kwasigroch if you are interested in becoming a DLF member.