DLF membership is open to any organization engaged in building or using digital libraries, including archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, museums, and vendors. Members are expected to contribute to community efforts through a variety of research and development, information sharing, and catalytic initiatives. Members may participate in workgroups, such as the Project Managers, Assessment or E-Research Network; committees, such the Forum program planning committee; or they may support the Forum by contributing to the program when appropriate, and sending personnel from the organization who will actively participate. Members will also have special opportunities to contribute to other events or programs.
- Discounted Forum registration
- Travel award and fellowship opportunities
- Complimentary job postings
- Workgroups and affiliated resources
- DLF communications and outreach support via Twitter, Facebook, DLF-Announce listserv, and our website
- Support of the digital library community
The fee for membership is $6,000 per year. Any institution that is also a CLIR sponsor receives a discounted fee of $4,500. Liberal arts colleges may join at a rate of $2,500. The membership year runs from July 1-June 30.
Please contact Louisa Kwasigroch if you are interested in becoming a DLF member.