- 2011 DLF Fall Forum Fellows
- 2011 DLF Forum Participants
- DLF Forum 2011: Community Poll
- DLF Forum 2011: PPC Poll
- DLF Forum 2011: Program Planning Committee
- DLF Forum 2011: Registration
- DLF Forum 2011: Schedule
- A Digital Library for Everyone: Designing for Collaboration and Innovation
- Agile Methodology, Innovation, and Quality for Digital Library Projects
- ArchivesSpace: An Open-Source, Next-Generation Archives Management System
- Birds of a Feather Sign Up
- Born Digital: An Archival Approach
- Business Case Planning for Research Support Services: A Progress Report
- Civil War 150: Notes Toward a Linked Data Case Study
- Community Showcase
- CURATEcamp: Catalogers & Coders
- Data Management Planning Tool
- Designing and Implementing Effective Digitization Workflows
- Digital Curation, Data Management, Digital Preservation, Sustainability: Are We Clear Yet?
- Digital Preservation Cloud Services for Libraries and Archives
- Establishing Data Management Services: The Johns Hopkins University Libraries’ Approach
- EZID: Persistent Identifiers and Data Citation
- Generic Open-Source Solutions for Managing Manuscripts A-Z
- Getting the Most Out of DataNet: A Panel Discussion of the NSF Funded DataNet Partnerships
- HUBzero Modifications and Implementation
- Hypatia: Research & Early Developments on a Platform for Managing Born Digital Archival Materials
- Improving Institutional Repository Search Engine Visibility in Google and Google Scholar
- Kuali OLE: A Look at our Software Deliverables Roadmap One Year On
- Linked Data: Hands on How-To
- Moving Forward: Examining the Needs to Re-tool LAMs Data
- National Status of Data Management: The DataRes and CLIR/Sloan Research Projects on Data Management Policies and Practices
- New Modes of Publishing
- Project Managers Meeting
- Public Service for Large-Scale Digital Collections
- Strategies for Video & Film Digitization
- Supporting Digital Humanities in the Library
- TEI SIG Meeting
- THATcamp Publishing
- Towards A New Agenda for Humanities Data Curation
- Training Librarians and Staff for the New Data Environment
- UDFR: A Semantic Registry for Format Representation Information
- Workshop on Web Accessibility in Digital Libraries
- DLF Forum 2011: Sidebar Box
- DLF Forum 2011: Sponsorship
- DLF Forum 2011: Travel & Accommodations
- Forum Ride/Room Share Board
Take the Forum evaluation survey and let us know what you think!
The 2011 DLF Forum will be held on October 31–November 1, 2011, with pre- and post-conference events on October 30, November 2, and November 3. The conference will take place in Baltimore, Maryland at the Hyatt Regency. Participation is open to all who are interested in contributing to and playing an active part in the successful future of digital libraries, museum and archives services, and collections. The Forum will feature presentations and panels, workshops, research updates, working sessions, demos, and more. Please visit our Schedule page to learn more about our program.
Online registration closed at 5PM ET on Wednesday, October 26. If you would still like to register, please contact jwinberry [at] clir [dot] org for details.
To receive the most recent news about the forum, subscribe to the Forum Newsfeed.
Use the hash tag #dlfforum to tweet about the DLF Forum!
The DLF is making an effort to keep our conference as green as possible. Our badge holders are compostable, we will provide plenty of filtered water in place of bottled, and we are cutting down on the amount of paper used. In this vein, we would like participants to keep in mind there will be a limited amount of printed schedules available at the registration desk. If you would like a hard copy of the schedule, please print at home. Or download the free Guidebook app and search “DLF Forum” to get our schedule on your phone!